Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AZ EI Tuc Developmental Specialist Bilingual (25485)
at Rise Services, Inc.
RISE Early Intervention is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment
We are currently contracting Bilingual English/Spanish Developmental Specialist Interventionist for our AzEIP Program to be a part of the EI Core Team. The Core Team is composed of the following disciplines: Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Developmental Specialists. The Arizona Early Intervention Program provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, assisting them on learning developmental skills such as gross motor, fine motor, language, and facilitate engagement in activities, routines and events of everyday life.
RELEVANT INFORMATION: This is an independent contract position.
This contract will be covering a case load in Tucson, AZ and locations throughout Pinal, Pima and Santa Cruz counties.
- Developmental Specialists will work as part of a comprehensive multidisciplinary team in order to provide evaluations, assessments, planning, and on going services in collaborations with the child's family and other community representatives.
- Demonstrate knowledge in AzEIP and DDD policies and Professionalism, Child Development, Family Professional Partnerships, Teaming, Assessment and Evaluation, Planning and Intervention.
- Developmental Specialist participate in one-on-one sessions.
- Supports and services are conducted in a natural environment (typically home, daycare, park, etc.) in context of the family's typical routines and activities so that information is meaningful and directly relevant to supporting the child.
- Flexible schedule, willing to work evenings or weekends, as needed for service provision to families.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, Special Education, or a Bachelor’s degree in a closely related field (e.g., Psychology, Social Work, Elementary Education, or Sociology) with review of coursework and approval by AzDES/AzEIP.
- Bilingual in both Spanish and English verbal and written skills are a requirement.
- Pediatric experience a plus.
- Travel to attend meetings, training and clients appointments
- Candidate must successfully complete a background clearance and obtain Level One Fingerprint Card clearance.
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience and excellent benefits.
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.