Arizona Humane Society
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Administrator
at Arizona Humane Society
POSITION SUMMARY: Our Front Desk Administrator will provide administrative support for our executive staff in addition to acting as our reception/welcome point-person for visitors and to provide excellent customer experience to both internal and external customers. Our IA will answer customer questions, properly direct or handle minimal phone calls and greet incoming customers at our Campus for Compassion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet public and provide an excellent customer experience providing information as requested.
- Resolve customer concerns efficiently and effectively.
- Provide executive staff administrative support as assigned. This may include scheduling, mailings, data entry, meeting planning and special projects.
- Coordinate deliveries, notification and in-kind donation items.
- Process outgoing mail, maintain office supply inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledgeable and competent in customer experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Five+ years of experience in an administrative office role.
- Must possess excellent telephone answering techniques, customer service skills and present a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Must have ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and email communication skills.
- Must be able to perform administrative duties utilizing the software provided including Outlook, MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Language Skills: Able to speak, read and write English; Spanish language helpful.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to perform basic mathematical skills.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook; able to learn other software programs as necessary.
Other Skills, Abilities and Qualifications: Regular attendance is required. Access to reliable transportation.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: There will be exposure to dust, heat, cold and temperature changes; occasional wet floors, and animal noises, odors and dander. Most time will be spent in a typical air conditioned and heated office environment.
Thank you for your interest with the Arizona Humane Society. We are Arizona's largest, private non-profit, animal shelter. We hire individuals with a passion to do a great job, and that have a compassion to help all animals.
Due to the high volume of applications received, candidates whose qualifications best meet the needs of the hiring department will be considered for an interview.
If you are among the highest qualified, you will be contacted to schedule an interview within two weeks of your application submission.
If you are not immediately selected for an interview, your application will be retained for a period of six months for future possible vacancies. Please do not call or email for your application status.
Please check our website often for new job opportunity posting. www.AZHumane.org
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.