Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Substance Abuse Counselor (Per Diem)
at Centers Health Care
Substance Abuse Counselor
Hope Center is actively seeking a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor to work in our Skilled Nursing Home Facility to provide substance abuse treatment services according to Hope Center standards.
- Conduct individual and group counseling.
- Maintain resident charts.
- Develop and oversee Treatment Plans
- Provide relapse prevention related information/education to residents on a regular basis through small groups, seminars, and individual sessions.
- Develops and updates, as needed, Substance Abuse Treatment Plan.
- Coordinates resident's treatment with other program departments.
- Assists residents in understanding the various phases of the treatment process.
- Performs a welcome interview upon admission.
- Review and distributes residents of program policies, resident's rights, and responsibilities.
- Make facility rounds to ensure the safety, security, and integrity of the environment.
- Monitor resident behavior and compliance with care plan.
- Cover clinic desk to monitor call bell system as needed.
- Monitor residents' rooms for compliance with regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree or, completing
- College for Bachelors Degree in Human Services or,
- Be a credentialed CASAC. Counselor
- Minimum of one-year recent experience working with substance abusers, T.C. HIV/AIDS, or in a related field.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- CASAC Certifacation Required
Hope Center’s mission is to provide the Hope Center community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. And we will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Hope Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.