Child Crisis Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Clinician - Office Refugee Resettlement (28824)
at Child Crisis Arizona
If being mission ready and every child matters sounds like something you want to be part of then we want to hear from you because here at Child Crisis Arizona, safe kids and strong families is what our passionate is about. Here at Child Crisis Arizona we are seeking a Bilingual Clinician for our Office of Refugee Resettlement your role would be essential to the daily functions of the department and agency.
- Ensures quality control of over work products and adherence to funder/oversight policies and procedures.
- Conducts intake, admission, and diagnostic assessments with clients, and document results according to standards.
- Conducts and document mental health assessments for all children in care as well as provide ongoing individual and group counseling in accordance with funder/oversight policies and procedures.
- Screens for human trafficking concerns
- Provides crisis intervention
- Maintains the client case file and funder Database in accordance with funder/oversight policies and procedures
- Reports significant incidents in accordance with ORR policies and procedures.
- Continually monitors the mental well-being of clients and arrange for appropriate services as needed.
- Facilitates educational and therapeutic client groups.
- Provides consultation and documentation regarding clients’ functioning, mental health status and treatment needs.
- Provides clinical services within agency, licensing and funding source guidelines.
- Participates in and comply with all meetings, assignments, process improvement, and quality improvement initiatives as assigned by supervisor.
- Travel as needed for training's, conferences or to transport youth to destinations.
- Ensures the proper supervision of youth at all times.
- Available for on-call emergencies.
- Models Center’s expectation for sensitivity and competency relating to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Master’s degree in social work.
- 1 year of clinical experience.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure as either LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, LAMFT
- Spanish English bilingual capabilities required.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the effective use of tone and words
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and a positive rapport with service population
- Strong writing skills with proficient use of Word, Excel, and Outlook