Child Crisis Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BILINGUAL Family Resource Care Coordinator
at Child Crisis Arizona
- Compiles data and reports to fulfill contract requirements or as requested.
- Displays effective communication, collaboration and critical thinking skills to ensure needs of clients are professionally addressed.
- Provides support to others within their roles, which includes front desk, administrative coverage as needed.
- Stays informed and updates current resource and referral information.
- Participates productively in team meetings as assigned.
- Serves a network and connection to the community and available resources as appropriate.
- Models Agency’s expectations of sensitivity and competency relating to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Contributes to a collaborative and supportive working environment by establishing positive and professional relationships with team and community members.
- Coordinates class enrollments and scheduling of classes, as assigned.
- Engages, participates or leads classes, workshops and family activity nights as requested.
- Supports and manages walk-ins, resource calls and on line class registrations including updates to the online registration system as needed.
- Updates current resource materials for the online resource library.
- Develops a working schedule for corporate building space including agency programs, meetings, outside workshops, etc.
- Distributes PR materials for program as appropriate.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Education must consist of a Bachelors Degree in Social Work or related
- 2 years experience working with children or families in a social service setting.
- Must have experience in word processing in a Windows environment.
- Must be able to display verbal and written communication skills that meet the requirements of the position and needs of clients.
- English / Spanish Bilingual capabilities required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear, taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please apply online at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/at-jobopportunities.php?clientkey=B1B5C93A2F5EABE2A934AEAE43706412