Community Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Community Partners, Inc.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, provides medical, clinical, and administrative support to clinic medical professionals. The Medical Assistant will be the primary point of contact for clinic patients.
Skill / Requirements
- At least two (2) years of medical assistant experience in a clinic or hospital setting.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant certification program, or the ability to be certified within 6 months of accepting position.
- Effective communication and written skills are essential.
- Proficiency with computer and databases required.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must have current CPR certification.
Office Location: Phoenix, AZ
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
CPI utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPI.