Concord Servicing Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contact Center Account Representative
at Concord Servicing Corporation
Summary: The position serves as the client-s primary contact for resolution of day-to-day issues.
Duties include managing client(s) daily requests, cash reconciliation, and applications using complex computer software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: -Client Satisfaction - handling incoming calls and correspondence from corporate clients. This job function also answers questions from internal staff and incoming calls from contract owners.
- Transaction Processing - payment processing through lockbox, in-house mail, lockbox rejects, Chekfaxx, checks from corporate clients, and processing NSF-s. Downloading and manual processing of new sales and maintenance contracts is another transaction processing function. Faxes/transmittal (processing and filing), i.e. address changes, ownership changes, upgrades, adjustments and CRF's (research and adjustments) completes the transaction processing job function.
- Operational Support - includes processing contract and maintenance statements, custodial documents, and running the various reports, e.g. commissions, low balance, zero balance, discounts, UAC reports, and ARM updates, on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. -Able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned. -Transaction processing and client satisfaction are the cornerstones of each Account Representative position. The above tasks are done on a rotation basis and the amount of time spent on each of the above job functions will vary within each group. In addition, each group has tasks they perform that are unique to their specific corporate clients.
- Technology – Learn and assist with development of new tools such as: console, collector workspace, letters/statements, and phoenix reporting. Evaluation of current tools and procedures, and processes.
- Assisting Management – Work with management regarding ongoing client and department projects. Projects include, but are not limited to audits, conversions, mailings, work order prioritization and execution.
Skill / Requirements
• An accounting or finance degree, or relevant combination of education and experience
• Able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
• An accounting or finance degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently, Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
• Must be accurate, detail oriented, possess excellent organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Knowledge of loan calculations, 10 Key, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
• Must be willing and able to work in excess of 40 hours per week when business conditions or special projects such as conversions, maintenance season, month end preparation, internal audits and client visits make such scheduling necessary.
No phone calls, please.