Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager - Moderate Needs
at Devereux Arizona
If Case Management is your passion, then you’ll enjoy working with our Case Management team!
Being a Moderate Needs Case Manager has its Advantages
As a Moderate Needs Case Manager at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment, with an incredibly supportive team
- The ability to advocate for what our kiddos need in their service plans
- Evidence based practices
- Competitive pay and flexible scheduling
- Laptop, work phone, and mileage reimbursement
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona’s Outpatient program provides services for children and adolescents with behavioral and mental health diagnoses/needs. Located in North Phoenix our Moderate Needs Case Managers facilitate child and family team meetings, serves as lead for highly complex cases to coordinate behavioral health services for our clients ensuring they receive the highest level of care, communicating between all providers.
Schedule is Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, this can vary on some days based on the needs of the program. Some flexibility for evening/weekend hours may be needed.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework; from the delivery of quality services to individuals served, their families, and other stakeholders to the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an e
Skill / Requirements
Our ideal candidate:
- High School Diploma/GED and three (3) years of direct experience OR Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field and one (1) years of behavioral health experience required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly preferred
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results.