Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Devereux Arizona
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
Have you been keeping your eyes open for a new opportunity? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment being a positive influence in the behavioral health field? If you answered YES, then Devereux’s Clinician role is the perfect fit for you!
Being a Clinician has its Advantages! Full and Part Time Shifts Available NOW!
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona's Outpatient program offers comprehensive outpatient counseling services for individuals, families, and groups in the office, school and/or home setting. Specialties include the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Conduct Disorders, Mood Disorders, Physical Abuse, Sexual Abuse, and Anxiety Disorders.
As a Clinician at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
Competitive Pay - Annual salary PLUS incentive-based compensation for meeting performance and productivity targets
Flexible day schedule Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (some flexibility for evening hours may be needed) - Full and Part Time Shifts Available!
- Paid time off and sick time
The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment, with an incredibly supportive team
The chance to further develop your clinical skills, including supervision hours toward licensure
- Quality Low-Cost Benefits, plus student loan debt assistance and 30-day benefit eligibility waiting period for new hires! http://benefits.devereux.org
As a Clinician you will provide individual, family and at times group therapy services to clients and/or their families in a variety of settings including but not limited to the client’s home, in office, school or other community locations. Completes assessments and treatment plans, as well as all required documentation related to the client. Is an active member of the client’s Child and Family Team.
Keywords: Clinician, LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LAMFT, LMFT, therapist, intakes, assessment, behavioral health, mental health, human services
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work or related field required
- Current and valid associate or independent level license through the AZBBHE (LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LASAC, LISAC); OR ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Clinical Internship and one (1) year of relevant experience working within the behavioral health field required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred not required)
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Current unrestricted AZ Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Able to attend full time paid New Hire Orientation Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate Servant Leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework. This is integrated into the delivery of quality programming for the individuals we serve, their families, and other stakeholders, as well as the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an empowering and positive atmosphere. To be successful in our work environment, you will put the needs of others first, and will feel called to serve, and called to lead. As a member of our team, you will support our commitment to cultural diversity and equity across all programs and services, and within all policies and employee practices.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux provides a comprehensive health and welfare program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Eligible employees are eligible to start benefits after 30 days of employment. In addition, we offer;
- Medical (including telemedicine via phone, web, app), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, and mental health services.
- Student loan debt assistance, tuition reimbursement and continuing education assistance.
- Generous time-off, 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit, and voluntary/employee paid supplemental life and accident coverage.
- Employee assistance / work-life balance program.
Visit benefits.devereux.org to see why we are a great place to work!
Devereux is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE