Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Our clients call us when they have questions or problems that require immediate action and they need an expert. They want solutions and we are going to offer those solutions with innovative, out of the box thinking and problem solving skills. As a Customer Service Advocate, you are the primary point of contact for consumers experiencing financial hardship, especially our Spanish-speaking clients. Working in a fast-paced and energetic environment, you will partner with our clients, both in English and in Spanish, to work through complex issues and provide logical and rapid solutions. Creativity and talent excel as we change clients’ lives one call at a time.
-$15/ hour - swift advancement to increase hourly pay
-This is a remote/work from home position but candidates must reside in Arizona
-Start dates in October!
*Currently hiring for shifts that include weekends*
- Own customer issues, from start to finish
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients’ accounts through open and interactive communication
- Engage with clients and use direct communication to influence the right decisions
What makes you a Customer Service Advocate:
- You have 1-3 years' experience in a phone-based/customer service role
- You are available to work any schedule between 5am-9pm including weekends
- You are a keen problem solver able to think on your feet
- You display strong problem-solving skills
- You are known for your positive and proactive attitude
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative and making swift decisions
- You know how to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bilingual (Fluent in English/Spanish) is a plus!
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- $15/hour with paid training
- Rapid career advancement opportunities
- World-class paid training programs
- No shift bidding
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!