Great Local Employer
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Great Local Employer
A Phoenix based Finance and Lending Company is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented & motivated Accounting Clerk. We are an established organization offering a challenging work environment, servicing a wide variety of customers and industries. Responsibilities and qualifications included below.
We are looking for a highly motivated Accounting Clerk. The right candidate will work well in a team environment, highly organized, be able to manage side projects simultaneously, and have experience working with management.
Core competencies include working with Quickbooks, Peachtree, or similar accounting software and Experience in bank-register reconciliations, transaction entry, and MS Excel.
- Accounting support functions
- Accounts Payable and transaction entry
- Assist Controller with special projects
- Reconcile Bank Statements
Skill / Requirements
- Accounting level data entry experience
- Peachtree or QuickBooks Software Experience a PLUS.
- Organized, detailed, accurate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritize / take direction if needed
- Hard working, driven – able to work alone or as part of a team
- Experience in Finance and/or Banking & Lending a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Rewards & Benefits
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Growing Earned Paid Time off.
- Schedule: Full-Time, 5-day work week, great hours!
- Compensation: It’s Great! Direct Deposit, Aggressively pay for experience, and Flex Bonus Structures where you determine your income From YOUR production.
- Benefits: We offer nationally accepted Medical, Dental, Vision, coverage and Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance plans and Company provided Life Insurance after 60 days of employment. Participation in our 401k includes a 3% employer match.
- Your Future: We promote a unique, competitive and fun work environment. Coupled along with highly motivated career oriented type individuals this is a great place to work and grow. After all it’s not a just a job it’s a career!!
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, reference checks, employment verification, degree verification or certification as applicable. As well as, your ability to provide employment eligibility documentation to work in the United States as required by federal law,
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.