Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Therapist (Bilingual in Spanish Required)
at Hope, Inc.
This position will be based in Tucson, AZ but provide services to members across Southern Arizona.
The Licensed Therapist of HOPE, Inc. functions as the provider of therapeutic services for members of the organization. In this capacity the incumbent is responsible for providing a variety of outpatient therapy services to HOPE members with mental illness, addiction disorders, and/or trauma effects. The Therapist will work in conjunction with Peer Navigators and assorted Specialists to provide a continuum of services designed to aid in their recovery goals. The Therapist will also be part of a team assigned to each member to help develop service plans and recovery objectives. The Therapist is responsible for implementation of clinical policies set by the CCO. Guidance and direction is provided by the Director of Clinical Services.
* Review, evaluate and authenticate assessments and initial diagnostic evaluation of members.
* Provide individual, group, and family therapy and aftercare services for members.
* Provide referrals for other supportive services on an as- needed basis.
* Works closely with adult member recovery teams, clinical and medical staff, and other professionals both within and outside the agency to plan, provide and promote recovery for HOPE members.
* Continually improve quality of therapy provided via input from clinical supervision, professional conference attendance and analysis of clinical literature.
* Maintain member records in accordance with requirements set forth by the agency, ADHS, the RHBA and other funding sources.
* Ensure that accurate, legible, timely and complete documentation in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
* Interface with community agency personnel.
* This position must be willing to work with members of diverse population groups.
* Participate in ongoing services planning and development.
* Provide clinical services as needed, in the members home, the office, and community-based settings.
* Perform other related activities in accordance with agency growth and changes.
* Coordinates the overall operation of the Therapy Services for the organization, including: reviewing and evaluating the results of program activities, facilities management ensuring that continuing contractual obligations are being fulfilled; allocating resources for greater program effectiveness and efficiency; developing policies and program objectives for Executive consideration.
* Promotes HOPE, Inc. as the premier peer support organization to the behavioral health community and prospective funding sources.
* Liaison with other organizations, such as the RBHA, the La Frontera Center, COPE Behavioral Health Services, CODAC, Marana Healthcare and various foundations and centers within the behavioral health community
* Must be bilingual in both English and Spanish, able to pass oral translation test with a score of 8 or above in the first month of employment.
* Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related behavioral health field plus two years' related experience.
* Licensed by the Board of Behavioral Health Examiners, current and in good standing. We will accept the following: LCSW, LMSW, LPC or LAC.
* Must possess valid Arizona Driver’s License and have a clean Motor Vehicle Report for the last 3 years.
* Demonstrates clinical competency in accordance with standards for the position.
* Demonstrates competencies in accordance with HOPE standards and metrics.
* Extensive knowledge of various therapeutic techniques utilized when treating clients experiencing mental health challenges, including sexual abuse/trauma.
* Extensive knowledge of drugs of abuse and dynamics of abuse/addictive behavior.
* Extensive knowledge and experience conducting individual, group and family therapy.
* Superior oral and written communication skills.
* Extensive knowledge of covered services definitions and core billing limitations.
* Thorough knowledge of DSM-IV TR or DSM V.
* Extensive knowledge of community resources.
* Ability to interact effectively with adult recovery teams and clinical teams.
* Familiarity with people and practices within various ethnic and cultural groups.
* (Required) Peer - Individuals must have first- hand knowledge of a behavioral health condition or substance abuse issue, whether or not they received treatment or medication.