Horizon Health and Wellness
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Horizon Health and Wellness
Join the growing and changing Horizon Health and Wellness team under our new Chief Executive Officer and executive leadership team. Horizon Health and Wellness provides quality integrated services to our patients. The agency provides professional opportunities to our staff for growth and development. Our mission at Horizon Health and Wellness is to provide integrated healthcare that addresses the whole person and promotes wellness using best practices to enhance the quality of life of the individuals, families and communities we serve. With our collaborative and innovative approach, we are making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. Join our team of nearly 600 employees who share a passion for our mission and a commitment to service.
When you join our team, you’re making an investment in your potential. We work with each of our employees to ensure they have the tools and resources to provide the very best patient care. From on-the-job training and training offerings to licensing and tuition reimbursement, you can grow both personally and professionally. We are committed to creating a workforce that directly reflects the diversity in the communities we serve. As a result, we actively recruit and hire individuals with various backgrounds, skills and experiences. We strongly believe this dedication to inclusion is the key to providing exceptional care.
We are excited for you to join OUR TEAM. Our Clinicians provides therapeutic services to targeted populations using culturally relative methods. They develop and maintain linkages with communities for therapeutic service delivery. They ensure that the program reporting and evaluation are completed. They will provide screening/assessment and quality therapeutic services to Agency participants and act as a resource to Agency counselors.
- Master degree or Doctorate plus State Licensure as an independent practitioner, i.e., LPC, LMFT.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Possess valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record, home telephone, and reliable transportation.
- Family therapy knowledge/experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Understanding of and ability to use DSM-IV.
- Willingness to work evenings.
- Demonstrates knowledge of special populations such as substance abuse.
- Demonstrates ability to develop treatment plan and summary based on participants needs.
- Demonstrates ability to distinguish between alcohol and other drug-related symptoms and other pre-existing physical problems or pathologic behaviors.
- Demonstrates ability to understand the biopsychosocial influences and effects of dependencies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of how the acute and chronic nature of the dependence and the ways medical, emotional, behavioral, social, educational and other interventions are used to treat the participant.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to type and working knowledge/familiarity with computers and electronic clinical record keeping.
- Must be certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Must obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance card and pass a background check.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish.
- Experience working in Integrated Healthcare, Behavioral Health or Primary Care environment.
- Advanced knowledge of cultural diversity and sensitivity.