Horizon Health and Wellness
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Horizon Health and Wellness
This position provides crisis intervention and discharge planning services to Florence Medical Hospital and Florence Adult Observation Unit respectively. This position is located at the Florence Adult Observation Unit, and is a dual role position. In-between calls to the Florence Medical Center, the position is also providing assessment and discharge planning at the Florence Obs unit.
Skill / Requirements
- Master’s degree with associate licensure. State Licensure as an independent practitioner, i.e, LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LISAC preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess valid Arizona driver’s license with acceptable driving record, home telephone, and reliable transportation.
- Clinical supervision of crisis staff, crisis intervention services to agency participants and residents in the community.
- Knowledge of crisis services and programs within Arizona
- Demonstrated ability to provide counseling/case management to participants in the Mental Health program.
- Demonstrated knowledge of special populations such as substance abuse.
- Demonstrated ability to develop treatment plan and summary based on participants needs.
- Demonstrated ability to distinguish between alcohol and other drug-related symptoms and other preexisting physical problems or pathologic behaviors.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the bio psychosocial influences and effects of dependencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how the acute and chronic nature of the dependence and the ways medical, emotional, behavioral, social, educational, and other interventions are used to treat the participant.
- Demonstrated knowledge of referral resources available to participants.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to type and working knowledge/familiarity with computers and electronic clinical record keeping.
Bilingual – English/Spanish.
Experience working in Integrated Healthcare, Behavioral Health or Primary Care environment.
Knowledge of catchment area gained through residence in local community.