Integrated Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Assistant Orthopedics
at Integrated Medical Services
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS Orthopedics is looking for talented Medical Assistants for our St. Joe's and PV offices! These positions will travel between multiple offices with the physician.
Prior experience required; Orthopedics experience preferred. Position includes: front office duties, pre-assessing patients by reviewing history, collecting current information, and appropriate vital signs, prepare and clean room for patient and get patient prepared for the physician encounter. Schedule appointments for patient with labs, specialty consults, and follow-up visits as ordered by the physician. Resolve patient concerns promptly.
- At least 1 year experience as a Medical Assistant required.
- Orthopedics experience preferred.
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal
- Good computer skills and being familiar with Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- EMR experience a plus
- Must be a quick learner and open to change
- Ability to travel between two locations
*IMS is a tobacco free workplace.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of Medical Assistant diploma from an accredited program or passage of the Medical Assistant examination
- CPR certified
Great compensation and benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, 401k and more!