Ashton Tiffany LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Telephone Triage Nurse (RN)
at Ashton Tiffany LLC
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past eleven years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently looking for an in-house Telephone Triage Nurse (RN) for our workers’ compensation program (this is not a remote position).
This is a full-time position (30 hours per week, 6 hours per day, Monday through Friday) with no nights, weekends, or holidays. Rate is $26.00 - $30.00 per hour DOE, and includes 100% company-paid medical and dental benefits.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’D BE DOING:
- performing intake of phone calls from injured employees
- completing telephonic health assessments, and rendering appropriate health care advice
- entering injured worker data into a medical triage database
- conducting follow-up phone calls to injured employees for health reassessments (when indicated)
- maintaining accurate records for all incoming calls, including interventions and follow-up instructions
- actively participating in internal triage quality assessments, workflow enhancements, and procedure updates
- maintaining telephonic nurse triage assessment and advice standards in accordance with established protocols, policies, and procedures
- performing case reviews, as needed, for workers’ compensation claims
- assisting with special healthcare-related risk management projects, as needed
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- Registered Nurse (RN) designation (licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing)
- unrestricted nursing license
- 4+ years related experience (preferred, e.g., telephone triage, urgent care, emergency department, triage, occupational health experience, orthopedics)
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment with heavy telephone triage intake
- ability to work collaboratively with the team
- strong critical thinking and customer service skills
- excellent organizational skills
- quick and accurate data entry skills
- great interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- bilingual (English/Spanish) capabilities
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE BRINGING TO THE TABLE:
- competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- an award winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and
- perhaps most important, great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about