Leon Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Leon Medical Centers
The facilities engineer is responsible for managing the design, planning, and construction of MEP equipment, machinery, and special projects in existing facilities. The position plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs.
1. Oversees the coordination of existing building special projects to include space allocation and layout, communication services, and MEP projects.
2. Plans budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates.
3. Inspects construction and installation progress.
4. Initiates planned maintenance programs for a variety of facility equipment support machineries, revise routine facilities inspection and execute corrective measure as required.
5. Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC and other equipment.
6. Develops and administers the annual CAP X budget.
7. Assist in developing and accomplishing organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals.
8. Conduct analysis and propose procurement of facilities services.
9. Recommend solution and prepare relevant reports to ensure proper selection of outsourced services.
This position supervises various contracting crews.
Skill / Requirements
1. Team oriented with focus on very high service level.
2. Communication proficiency in Spanish and English.
3. Problem Solving/Analysis.
4. Project Management.
5. High competency in HVAC (chilled water systems) and Electrical.