Leon Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Leon Medical Centers
Work under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, compounds and dispenses medical prescriptions. May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to the department. Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
essential duties and responsibility
- Inputs prescription in pharmacy computer system.
- Prepares prescriptions for dispensing by the pharmacist and fills stock replacements.
- Helps maintain orderly, clean environment in the department, including cleanliness of pharmacy stock and supplies.
- Performs general clerical duties.
- Handles all customer service questions.
Must possess the following skills: Supply Management, Organization, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Quality Focus, Supply Management, Analyzing Information, Informing Others
High School Diploma or equivalent.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Pharmacy Technician Certificate
Fluency in English and Spanish is required in order to communicate effectively with our patient population