Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Generalist- Sunroad Shared Services
- Manages and participates in planning, developing, recommending and implementing human resources activities, policies, procedures and programs for the organization.
- Maintains files and records, processes employment applications and gathers and distributes employee information.
- Updates personnel records and assists employees with forms, questions and procedures
- Assists the Human Resources Director with ensuring that policies and procedures are executed and utilized
- Assists with employee relations issues and investigations
- Provides direction to employees in the areas of benefits, workers compensation and 401k plans.
- Supervises activities of employees engaged in training, employment, benefits administration, employee records, and safety programs.
- Monitors the status of associates on a leave of absence and facilitates their return to work.
- Facilitates the onboarding process from start to finish and conducts new hire orientations.
- Files workers compensation claims and assists with the return to work process and any other administrative processes related to workplace injuries.
- Other duties as assigned or related
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-4 year’s experience in a human resources environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office are essential
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong internal client provider attitude
- High level of confidentiality
- Proven track record of success in partnering with operations management to drive performance
Sunroad Auto Shared Services Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.