Southwest Human Development
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Assessor- Quality First
at Southwest Human Development
- Job Code
- # of Openings
Do you want to help improve the quality of Arizona’s early care and education community? As a Lead Assessor in our Quality First program you will offer assessment services for a new and exciting early child care rating system across the state.
The Lead Assessor mentors, trains, and assists in maintaining reliability of assessors, review of assessments, and other tasks as assigned. This position is offered full-time with an excellent benefits package. Southwest Human Development is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus in education, child or family development, social services or related field.
- Minimum of five years experience working in an early care and education setting with infants, toddlers and/or preschoolers.
- Position requires extensive supervisory experience and experience conducting observational assessments, preferably using the ECERS/ITERS/FCCRS, and CLASS.
- Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card preferred OR must qualify for a valid Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Reliable transportation and proof of current auto insurance required.