Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scheduled Market Pool RN **EXCELLENT PAY**
at Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
The RN Scheduled Float Pool is a 36 hour per week position with healthcare benefits & 401k.
- Telemetry primary clinical unit; Med/Surg secondary.
- Must be able to support Tempe St Luke's Hospital; Mountain Vista Medical Center Mesa; and Mountain Vista's sister campus Florence Hospital.
- The work schedule is 3/12s with rotating weekends.
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
- Must have at least 2 years of acute care hospital Telemetry RN experience!
- Teamwork and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians/director/clinical coordinators/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, is able to perform nursing duties in the assigned department.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills are an asset.
- Experience in orientation or RN new grads, lesser experienced nurses; and newly hired nurses are a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
*Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
BLS, ACLS required.
*At least 2 years Telemetry RN experience in an acute care hospital.
*BSN preferred! A.D.N. minimum requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabled, Veterans