Lone Star Family Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lone Star Family Health
- Job Title
- Pharmacy Technician
- Job ID
- Conroe, TX 77304
- Other Location
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting the Director of Pharmacy and any pharmacist on duty with tasks involving providing high quality pharmacy and healthcare services to Lone Star patients.
Standard hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Accurately and efficiently prepare, file, and mail routine paperwork.
- Accurately enter and maintain patient data into computer system.
- Accurately and efficiently make and count back change, fill prescriptions, and place items in correct location.
- Understand and effectively follow procedures, policies and laws.
- Resolve patient’s concerns following all local, state, federal laws and 340B rules.
- Keep shelves stocked, neat and clean.
- Able to visually verify small print, including medication expiration dates and shelf labels.
- Communicate effectively with patients, employees and other healthcare providers.
- Check medication for expiration dates.
- Stock and organize products on shelves correctly.
- Neatly label prescription vials or bottles for patient medications.
High School graduate (or GED).
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Two (2) or more years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician.