Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MAAC Project
|Department:||Child Development Program|
|Location:||Island Club - Oceanside, CA|
|FT/PT Status:||Part Time No Benefits|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class.
- Provide a supportive, positive environment for the children
- Assist Bus Driver with children and families
- Participate in bus evacuations
- Assist with special needs children and any special equipment that may be required for the safety of the child
- Communicate effectively with staff, Parents and children
- Assist in maintaining bus cleanliness as part of a team effort
- Create an atmosphere which promotes Parent Participation
- Distribute notices, messages, flyers to parents
- Follow Program rules for conduct on the bus
- Attend mandatory meetings, trainings, etc.
- May need to lift a child weighing 30-40 pounds
- A current Parent or Past Parent preferred
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- Some knowledge of oral and written English
- Must have or attain knowledge of safety and emergency procedures (provided by MAAC)
- Valid CPR, First Aid must be obtained within 30 days of employment and maintained throughout employment,(Paid, designated training available through MAAC)
Union Membership ( if applicable):