Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center -Energy Conservation Program
at MAAC Project
|Department:||Health Services & Healthy Homes|
|Location:||National City, CA|
|FT/PT Status:||Regular Full Time|
Under the direct supervision of the Program Operations Director, works on a variety of consumer education program activities including eligibility certification, workshops data input of all LIHEAP files on a daily/weekly basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class.
- Answers telephones, take messages; greets and refers visitors to appropriate resource; schedules appointments.
- Perform data entry and word processing.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems for correspondence, forms, reports, records, etc.
- Maintains accurate records and tracking of client program activities.
- Maintains, loge and files program records and statistical compilations.
- Types letters, reports and forms.
- Prepares and assists in program reports, proposals, etc.
- Operates a variety of office equipment (duplicating machines, calculators, electric typewriters, computers, fax machines, etc.).
- Attends administrative meetings as required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Human relations skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate level word processing/data entry.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills preferred
- Ability to type 35 WPM, format letters and reports and proofread/edit documents in order to produce professional results.
- Ability to manage records; knowledge of general office systems and procedures
- High School diploma or GED
- Two (2) years education and/or experience in clerical/office environment.
- Six (6) months hands-on-work experience and/or accredited training OR nine to twelve units in word processing/data entry.
Must have a physical examination, TB and vaccination clearance as required by state and federal regulations and a drug screen by a doctor/clinic designated by MAAC prior to the first day of employment.
Union Membership ( if applicable):
This position is represented by Service Employees International Union, Local 221, CTW. Dues/deductions begin after 30 days of employment.