The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Case Manger I/II - Healthy Living Group Facilitator - Team 450
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
EMPLOYMENT VALUE PROPOSITION: Mental Health Center of Denver provides you with the support you need to help you develop a career in helping others succeed. We innovate, adapt, and leverage the diverse perspectives of the people on our team and the people we serve in everything we do.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVENESS: The Mental Health Center of Denver values and is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to ending bias and discrimination in our community and ensuring equity within all aspects of our organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, transfer, or promotion opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Learn what it is like to work at the Mental Health Center of Denver:
CMI - $18.90/hr. - $22.70/hr. (Bachelor’s Degree)
CMII - $21.57/hr. - $25.90/hr. (Master’s Degree)
POSITION SUMMARY: Comprehensive services for children, families, caregivers, and the Denver community. Provide outpatient therapeutic/preventive supports across the lifespan to children, adolescents, caregivers, family systems, as well as individual adults within the Denver community. Develop innovative points of entry to MHCD’s Healthy Living Team and coordinate presentations, events, and specialized programming throughout the Denver area. Promote Child & Family Services as the provider of choice for supporting the health and well-being of children and families. As a Clinical Case Manager you will be providing transportation the people we serve in your vehicle (additional cost for insurance is reimbursed).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide strengths-based, family-centered, culturally competent, and community responsive prevention and early intervention group supports in an empathic, multi-disciplinary, comprehensive manner for children, families, and the community within greater Denver Metro area.
- Use their upbeat personality and ability to build positive relationship building with local community-based organizations and media outlets in the Denver Metro area, while executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or event planning as required to create excitement and engagement for the Healthy Living Program.
- Must be comfortable with navigating and outreaching diverse populations within the Denver community and be able to create and support healthy relationships within the Denver Metro area.
- Provide friendly and professional customer service to community members, families, and collaborating organizations.
- Develop relationships with community-based organizations that result in appropriate referrals to MHCD’s Healthy Living Team.
- Arrange presentations to community-based organizations that increase the health and well-being and prevention literacy of community members.
- Organize events at community sites that focus on the provision of mental health services to underserved populations (e.g. assessments and evaluations)
- Coordinate the provision of specialized programs to community members at community-based sites
- Must be able to research and build culturally sensitive/inclusive, strength-based, family-centered, empathic, multi-disciplinary, and community effective curriculums to be delivered and supported of the community needs.
- Attend regular and special meetings of the team and other committees as requested.
- Maintain a trauma informed environment of wellbeing.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelors (CM I) Master (CM II) Degree in psychology, social work, or other related human services degree. Working experience with communications, marketing, media or related field a plus.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years promotion or marketing representative/advocate or related position requiring printed and digital promotional creativity and collaboration. Minimum 2 years of group facilitation experience. Experience with Health and Wellness programming and promotion a plus. Group facilitation and engagement skills is a must.
Must have valid Colorado Driver’s license and a recent clean driving record. Ability to transport the people we serve in your vehicle. Ability to obtain and carry Business Use coverage on your auto policy (additional cost is reimbursed).
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge or ability to learn and practice trauma informed principles and practices.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage details with a high degree of accuracy and responsiveness.
- Good time management.
- Able to write, edit, and proofread independently with excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation and appropriate professional tone.
- Technologically savvy with excellent computer and social media skills as related to creating printed and/or digital promotional materials.
- Strong internal and external customer service orientation; able to communicate and coordinate effectively with diverse populations and organizations at all levels.
- Group facilitation and engagement/relationship building skills needed.
- Spanish bilingual strongly preferred ($2.50/hr. Spanish Differential)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT TO BE USED: Computers, calculators, fax machines, copiers, telephone and a variety of other office/clerical equipment.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, the telephone and other office and/or clinical equipment.
WORKING CONDITIONS: May require occasional evening or weekend hours.