Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance/Facilities Tech - Full-Time
at RI International
We are actively recruiting for a Full-Time Maintenance/Facilities Tech
Summary of Job
Under the supervision of the Project Manager the Maintenance Tech1 maintains the facilities utilized by RI Innovations. The Maintenance Tech 1 carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following areas: interior and exterior building/facilities issues.
II Required General Education/Experience
- High School Diploma or GED, or other Degree or certifications.
- Two (2) years of work experience in maintenance (facilities preferred)
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license
- Must be able to comply with all aspects of the Agency’s Driver’s Safety Policy
- Good skill in use of hand and power tools
III Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to effectively communicate and work with Tenant user requests within three clinics that have medical and other Behavioral Health guests on site.
2. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks of varying degrees of difficulty and provide for completion of assignments in a timely manner
3. Able to perform daily tasks or special projects with interruptions
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
6. Make recommendations to maintain and enhance facility needs and safety processes and procedures
7. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of staff
8. Attention to detail
9. Flexibility in priority and task assignments
10. Maintain safety at all times for self and others
11. Utilize computer programs (Excel, word, Outlook)
IV Primary Objective
To perform the maintenance associated with the interior and exterior of the facilities utilized by RI International on a daily basis along with any other needs for expeditious responses as necessary. Be conscious of hazardous situations that require proper signage to be posted. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, written or verbal and ask questions to clarify when needed. Good understanding of basic math and measurements.
V General Functions
1. Fix broken equipment and perform preventive maintenance work
2. Light bulb and ballast replacement (interior/exterior)
3. Toilet/Closet Valve/Urinal Valve unclogging and repair(s)
4. Faucet repair/replacement
5. Exterior/interior trash/debris removal as necessary
6. Ceiling tile replacement, wall cleaning and painting; plaster and drywall as needed
7. Door closer adjustments/install
8. Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping (interior/exterior) as needed, taking necessary steps to remove stains and/or delegate as needed with appropriate approval
9. Move furniture, mount wall hangings
10. Obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts, order as necessary with appropriate approval
11. Complete regular checklists on building maintenance procedures and keep record of procedures performed
12. Performs other related duties as required or assigned but not without presenting to the supervisor for verification prior to attempting.
13. Work with AP and departments regarding cost assignments.
Physical Effort and Work Environment:
Works in a standard environment with some exposure to hazardous situations, which may include exposure to fume and/or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibrations. Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, crouching for extended periods of time, handling, finger dexterity; eye-hand-foot coordination, use of corrected vision; color vision, use of auditory senses, working with power tools, ladders and/or step stools, electrical components. May be required to lift and/or move up more than 100 pounds.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package: Bilingual Differentials, Shift Differentials, Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, and Group Life Insurance, Employer Matching 401k Plan, Employee Perks Program, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays and Generous PTO (paid time off) Program. RI also supports the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
RI is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RI is committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We value a diverse workforce because diversity strengthens our teams and supports our innovative approaches to client engagement creating a healthier atmosphere.