Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Casino Host - VIP Services
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus – non management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Enroll new potential mid- level customers into the Monarch database using appropriate procedures.
- Use effective and efficient customer service skills
- Maintain player accounts with special attention to detail
- Make prudent decisions, within department guidelines, regarding complimentaries
- Handle room reservations for players in an appropriate and professional manner
- Participate in property events and promotional activities
- Apply effective telemarketing skills through use of the Contact Master.
- Identify elite and diamond level players, resolve problems, and make comp decisions, cultivate relationships.
- Attend Host staff meetings
- Responsible for player progression by moving players through each tier
Must use highly effective verbal, written, telemarketing and communication skills when dealing with new and assigned players.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 1 year of previous casino or hotel marketing experience
- Must be fluently bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Proficiency in PC operations including Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the Advantage system and LMS preferred
- Good organizational skills; able to handle many projects at one time
- Ability to maintain composure under all circumstances.
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidence regarding all information concerning Monarch and its guests
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Physical ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Physical ability to move quickly throughout the property.
- Ability to memorize data concerning various programs.
- Ability to travel by Air/Auto/Train as business demands.
- Ability to resolve guest problems so that both the guest and casino are pleased with the outcome.
- Must possess sales personality, aptitude and focus.
- Must be able and willing to work various days and shifts, and long hours as required.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.