Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinician / Case Manager
at New Alternatives
New Alternatives, Inc. provides residential, foster care, in home, outpatient and school based services for abused, neglected and traumatized children and adolescents and families.
New Alternatives, Inc. is committed to providing Trauma Informed Care principles throughout our agency. Candidates should have knowledge and/or desire in assisting the agency carry out this culture.
Compensation: Compensation depends on experience and skills.
Employment type: full-time Non-profit organization
Clinician / Case Manager Opportunity available.
- Provide family driven, youth centered therapy for youth experiencing a mental health crisis
- Dynamic trauma informed agency provides in home therapeutic services to youth & families.
- Excellent opportunity to work with children & teens, typically age 6 -17 yrs old.
- Great opportunity to work with families from diverse backgrounds with a variety of needs.
- The training and tools utilized will prepare you for licensing exams.
- You will also become equipped with expansive knowledge of community resources.
- Position is diverse, challenging, with a high level of direct service.
- Full time, BBS approved supervision.
- Out Patient County Mental Health Contract.
- Collaborate with hospitals, schools, and other providers.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) preferred.
- Fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent Training.
- Clinician must have a Masters degree from an accredited university and must be registered with the BBS as an ASW or AMFT with a number.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Use of own car, as services take place throughout San Diego County.
- Competitive benefit package offered for full time employees.
- Mileage reimbursement provided
Full Time Benefits:
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Vacation, Sick Time
- 403B Plan
- Family Fit Program through LA Fitness
NAI/ EOE Please email resume and / or fax 619.591.5744
Please note Clinician position.