Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Representative
at Nusenda Credit Union
Call Center Representative
Nusenda Credit Union is one of the state’s largest credit unions, with assets of over $2 billion and with over 200,000 members for locations statewide. We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community as The Power of WE. Our mission is to perform well, so we can do good - by putting money into our member-owner’s pockets and making a real impact in the communities we serve in. Nusenda Credit Union also contributes to statewide efforts in financial capability and economic development.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Call Center Representativeto join our team. As a Call Center Representative, you will provide exceptional member service on all transactions, problem resolution, and educating members on the benefits of appropriate products or services that align with their financial needs.
- Assists members and potential members with their telephone requests; answers questions about products and services and resolve problems that are within their authority to resolve; involving a supervisor when necessary, along with their recommendations for improved member service.
- Identify opportunities to educate our members and cross sell appropriate services to that align with their needs. Accurately completes documentation for required products/services and complies with all regulations, policy, control, and security procedures.
- Experience in multi-tasking, strong attention to detail, cross selling, dealing with sensitive information, and problem resolution while providing exceptional service.
- Work effectively in a team environment, contributing to the success of the call center and organization.
- One to Three years recent call center experience answering a high volume of calls or financial institution experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Experience providing a high level of member service in a call center or branch environment.
- Experience in multi-tasking, strong attention to detail, cross selling, dealing with sensitive information and problem resolution while providing exceptional service.
- Proficient written/verbal communication skills along with superior customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills required Bilingual preferred. Ask us about our bilingual stipend program!
We are searching for candidates who have Open Availability and can work flexible hours during the week between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. -- Saturdays between the hours of 8:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. are required. Call Center Hours of operation are: Monday-Friday 7:30am-6:30pm. Saturday 9:00-2:00pm.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with excellent advancement potential and a great work environment, please apply to become Part of the Power of WE®.