Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Services Representative
What You'll Do
As a Client Services Representative, you will be responsible for providing the best customer experience imaginable. A major objective for this role will be to assist, manage, and resolve customer/franchisee issues. You will then be able to demonstrate innovation by enhancing or creating processes that will improve customer satisfaction, increase brand loyalty, and improve the performance of all field service representatives and franchise owners. Tasked with providing outstanding service to both internal and external customers. As a Client Services Representative, you’ll be responsible for building and improving customer/franchisee satisfaction by resolving customer/franchisee issues in a timely and effective matter.
• Receive inbound phone calls, identify the issue, and resolve using resources effectively
• Provide the best customer service imaginable while maintaining a positive attitude
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals set by your direct manager
• Make outbound phone calls to assess the quality of service our customers are receiving. If quality of service is not spectacular, use resources to turn the customer into an Open Works advocate.
• Keep customers informed throughout the ongoing status of any ongoing/current issues they may be experiencing.
• Making outbound calls to delinquent accounts to ensure they are making regular payments.
What We’re Looking for in You
• High school or GED required
• 1+ years in a contact center environment focused on providing amazing customer service.
• Ability to type over 40 WPM
• Proficient in Microsoft products
• 1+ year experience working with a CRM
• An amazing personality
What'll Make You Standout
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics
• Experience and understanding of servicing cleaning services
• 2+ years’ experience in a client management role
• 2+ years in customer escalations
• 2+ years working in retention
• Bilingual is a bonus
• Up-sell experience is a plus
What You'll Get
• Competitive base pay with performance-based promotions
• Ability to increase compensation through up sells, competitions, and spiffs.
• Chance to win Annual President’s Club Trip and other contests
• Daily interaction with a driven, competitive, passionate team, focused on growth
• 401k retirement savings plan with generous company match
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
• Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
• Fitness reimbursement plus on-site complimentary gym
Why We're Different
The OpenWorks culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, you'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the work place so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. We invite you to connect with us on Linkedin and Facebook!
OpenWorks is an equal opportunity employer.