Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Collections Specialist
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
Under the direction of the Mgr, Collections, the Specialist, Patient Collections will advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment on past due SmartPay / Orthodontics payment arrangements. This individual will be accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned SmartPay / Orthodontics accounts. The Specialist, Patient Collections will demonstrate a courteous and professional demeanor when dealing with customers, while remaining confident and assertive.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by telephone to solicit payments.
- Maintain working knowledge of the loan collection/application system(s).
- Locate and monitor overdue SmartPay / Orthodontics accounts, set-up and modify contracts using a variety of automated systems.
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with team members.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have at least two years’ experience working in a collections department.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated competence in MS Office, Word, Excel software applications.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.