Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ANESTHESIA TECH-CERTIFIED - SURGERY
at Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Requisition ID
- Clinical Care-Other
- Location : Name
- Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center
- Default: Location : City
- Santa Fe
- Default: Location : State/Province (Full Name)
- New Mexico
Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Varied Days and Hours
Under general direction, provides assistance to the anesthesiologists and CRNs during the pre, intra, and post-operative care of the patient-receiving anesthesia, provides supplies and equipment for the delivery of anesthesia in all anesthetizing areas and provides cleaning/replacement of supplies and equipment in between operative cases.
*Provides supplies and equipment to each anesthetizing location in proper working order.
High school or equivalent plus trade or vocational school in medical / surgical patient care. One to two years experience required in Recovery Room, ICU, Emergency Room, Operation Room, Pharmacy or Bio-Med setting. ASATT (American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians) certification required.
Essential: * Certified Anesthesia Tech
Essential: * High School Diploma or GED
* SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data
* Planning and coordinating organizational change
* Anticipating & Addressing Customer Needs
* Educating Employees, Customers & Transferring Knowledge
* Functioning as an Effective Contingent Member
* Acquiring & Applying Superior Skills to achieve Quality Outcomes
* Functioning as an Effective Team Member
* SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
* SKILL-Written communication
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-speciality medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
Presbyterian Santa Fe exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve in Northern New Mexico. Through our commitment to these communities, we are expanding choice, enhancing quality and elevating the patient experience.
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.