Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Requisition ID
- Provider Services
- Location : Name
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Default: Location : City
- Default: Location : State/Province (Full Name)
- New Mexico
Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Weekday Schedule Monday-Friday
The Physician Liaison establishes, maintains and grows relationships between providers and/or physician practices and Presbyterian Healthcare Services. Executes initiates related to increasing loyalty and preference to PHS and affiliated programs.
Primary activities include communicating with and educating physicians, providers and office staff for the purpose of relationship development, identification of service improvement opportunities, market intelligence and increasing awareness of PHS service areas and services. The analyst provides a conduit of information and communication between PHS leadership, physicians and the community. The analyst also assesses educational needs and plan continuing medical education to meet the needs of the community/hospital.
* Focuses on service areas and clinical priorities identified in PHS hospital strategic plans
* Collaborate with clinical and ancillary leaders both internally and externally in PHS markets to identify, evaluate, and pursue new business opportunities that increase market share and capture incremental revenue.
* Develops and maintains relationships with physicians and office staff from identified focus service areas, provides education on facility services and how to access them.
* Works collaboratively with service area leaders, managers and others to gather/share feedback and market intelligence from the field.
* Works collaboratively with other system functions that interact with physician offices, including medical staff services, affiliates, joint ventures, continuing medical education, marketing, etc.
* Identifies, monitors and documents relationship histories, including details of contacts and meetings with providers and staff by maintaining the contact management software.
* Establishes and maintains ongoing communication with providers and or office staff, including routine and follow-up visits, service recovery issues/concerns, educational opportunities, physician alignment, etc.
* Identifies tactics to promote provider interaction and engagement including new physician orientation, site visits, networking events, grand rounds, CMEs, and other communication methods.
* Develops meaningful relationships with internal key contacts and opinion leaders including Medical Directors, nursing directors, managers, office staff and others.
* Coordinates physician and provider educational visits to internal and external physicians and staff.
* Works with PHS marketing team to develop and maintain marketing materials and websites describing services.
* Maintains knowledge and adheres to Stark and IRS regulations to protect the organization and minimize risk regarding regulatory and compliance issues.
* Working with PHS Medical Education Department and other resources, conduct education/knowledge gap assessment to design, plan and coordinate CME events that address physician education needs.
* Completes educational opportunities and presents to directors, managers and other leadership at departmental or system-wide meetings. Assists in the training and orientation of business development analysts as requested.
* Be fiscally responsible to ensure that department budget is maintained following PHS policies for travel and reimbursement.
Bachelors Degree, 2+ years experience in sales or business development preferred.
* Bachelor Degree
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.