Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - HOME HEALTH
at Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : Name
- Presbyterian HH Northern NM
- Default: Location : City
- Santa Fe
- Default: Location : State/Province (Full Name)
- New Mexico
Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
There’s nothing more personal than visiting a patient in their own home. Our home healthcare RNs build relationships with patients and their families, working toward the common goal of recovery. Home healthcare RNs see the full scope of the patient’s life, from community, to home, to family, and provide personalized care utilizing available resources to meet patient needs.
Do you share the belief that true recovery happens in the home? Come join our compassionate team of home healthcare RNs, dedicated to the health and well-being of the northern New Mexico community.
- Associates degree in nursing (ADN) or nursing diploma. Bachelors degree in nursing (BSN) preferred. ADN holders are expected to complete BSN with 5 years of hire. Tuition assistance available.
- New Mexico RN license or compact state RN license.
- Current drivers license & auto insurance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of acute care experience within the last 3 years. Home care and/or Hospice experience preferred.
- OASIS proficiency
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.