PPEP, Inc. Portable, Practical Educational Preparation, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at PPEP, Inc. Portable, Practical Educational Preparation, Inc.
Portable Practical Educational Preparation (PPEP) is looking to hire a full time Property Supervisor based out of Corporate office.
PPEP is one of the largest non-profit multi-service agencies in Arizona with an extensive reach into southwestern United States and abroad. Come and join a team of dedicated employees that are making a difference in domestic and international communities! PPEP offers a range of benefits and a diversity of programs, rich heritage, community partnerships, and investing in helping people improve their lives.
The Property Supervisor is responsible for administration, management and planning. Properties are owned and operated by PPEP Senior Housing Services Inc. (PSHS) and PPEP Microbusiness and Housing Development Corporation (PMHDC). Position coordinate, review and submit annual budgets and monthly financial operating statements and reports to management and regulatory agencies. Oversees the performance of the Apartment Managers and Routine Maintenance Technicians
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates the Administration and Management of our apartment complexes.
- Analyzes federal registers, notices, regulations, and other documents and data to provide policy recommendations.
- Coordinates year-round administration, management and occupancy of our apartment complexes.
- Comparing and monitoring work activities of Apartment Managers and Routine Maintenance Technicians through the monthly apartment reports; and providing other technical management data to make staff assignment recommendations.
- Responds to and resolves difficult complaints and sensitive inquiries, disputes and issues; requests for services for citizens, tenants, landlords, applicants, clients and property owners, in a professional and expedient manner.
- Trains and supervises Apartment Managers in the preparation of occupancy and rental documents at the respective apartment site; and works with Apartment Managers to assure smooth transition of residents; and timely payments of rents and vendors and contracts.
- Lead Apartment Managers in reviewing and interpreting USHUD, USDA, AZDOH-PHA and Handbook 4350.3 Rev.-1 Occupancy requirements and regulations related to insure compliance with the administration, management of the rental assistance services.
- Investigates housing development opportunities for PMHDC, including market studies and funding sources.
- Researches, compiles, analyzes and summarizes data for special projects, budgets and various comprehensive reports and plans; prepares or directs the preparation of annual, quarterly or administrative reports and prepares schedules for budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with YARDI a plus
- Solid knowledge of property management principals
- Knowledge of legal aspects pertaining to property management such as evictions
- Experience with real estate acquisitions and investments is a plus
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two (2) to Three (3) years work experience in Section 8 Tenant-based Programs.
- Ability to maintain record keeping systems and procedures.
- Must have computer proficiency and be able to use and operate a personal computer . Must be proficient with computer software programs to include but not limited to, MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and email, and other software programs as required.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and clearance/approval from corporate auto insurer.
- Any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience, which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Three-to-five (3-to-5) years prior experience as a Property Supervisor with knowledge, skills and abilities in the area of US HUD Section 8 Project Based Program, USDA Section 515 and AZDOH-PHA Occupancy and Tenancy Programs.
- Well versed in knowledge of USHUD, USDA & AZDOH-PHA policies and procedures for affordable rental housing properties.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Light physical effort including handling of objects up to 15 pounds.
- Must be able to see/read a computer monitor screen.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and travel via car.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
apply at www.ppephiring.com