Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Support - Part Time Nights
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 12400 Riverside Drive
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This is a part time position working approximately 7 PM - 1 AM.
This position is responsible for providing overall support to the Operations department and coordinating activities for Supervisors/employees and distributing material, documents, and product within guide lines of company standards.
- Monitoring equipment assignments –Rf guns, scanners, radios, rf batteries and chargers
- Monitoring daily routes for shipping to be closed by departure time
- Communicating with captains on outstanding cases left to close out routes by departure times
- Communicating any discrepancies with closing of routes with Outbound Shipping Supervisor and with software such as PKMS, RF, CWC programs to I.S department immediately
- Filling out all load condition for each route on nightly basis, distributing to dock captains and monitoring load condition reports and updating load condition spreadsheet
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of experience related experience preferred
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office specifically Word and Excel
- Bilingual candidate is preferred
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.