Southwest Behavioral & Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Southwest Behavioral & Health Services
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are currently seeking a Clinician to join our Kingman Outpatient Team! In this position you will be responsible for providing timely, evidenced-based clinical and non-clinical services to adults, children and adolescents individually and in a group setting. This is a full-time position, with a Monday - Friday work schedule with hours between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm.
All services are guided by the Jason K. Principles and delivered according to guidelines set forth by the RBHA and OBHL.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria and programmatic goals, objectives and activities
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults
- Conducts ongoing therapy with families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults (individually and in-group as therapeutically indicated) within a brief therapy framework
- Conducts home visits and case consultations as needed
Coordination of Care/Collaboration
- Performs as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team in delivery of above services
- Educates other providers and Stakeholders regarding the program and services available as requested
- Coordinates closely with clinical staff and staff from other providers
- Provides community consultation and education to community agencies, schools, neighborhood groups, and other community human service professionals
- Provides case consultations with other agencies and organizations
- Serves as a resource to clinic staff in areas of specialization and attends case staffing
- Attends and actively participates in in-service training sessions, related training opportunities as made available, staff meetings, and agency committees
- Works with other professionals to plan, market and implement new programs
Documentation & Productivity
- Accurately and appropriately documents client services provided according to the approved clinical standard rules, regulations and procedures of the agency
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week and meets SBH productivity requirements
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age, Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Health Field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) plus one (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience.
- Licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners preferred but not required.
- Valid AZ Driver's License required.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possibly unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required