The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representatives - Monitoring department
at The Geo Group
Compensation Base: $12.75+PFP
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOW HIRING!!! $1200 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME POSITIONS!!! Payable in 3 installments.
BI Incorporated is the largest provider of GPS, alcohol and RF technology and services in the United States. BI offers a full continuum of monitoring technologies and related supervision services for parolees, probationers, pre-trial defendants, and individuals involved in the immigration process. Our innovative products and services assist more than 1,000 agencies nationwide.
Currently looking for qualified individuals to work as Customer Service Reps in Aurora, IL facility. Entry-level customer service, starting at $12.75/hr. Employees have potential to earn up to an additional $4-5 or more/hr. in bonuses with our Pay-For-Performance (PFP) program. New-hires are eligible to begin earning PFP the month after completing new hire training.
Available work schedules are primarily 2nd shift. Qualified candidates must be available to work weekends.
OUTSTANDING benefits include:
- Paid Time Off – Earn 3 weeks off in your 1st year
- Eleven paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock purchase
- Employee Discounts – Metlife auto insurance, auto buying, car rental, cell plans, computers and movie tickets
- Medical insurance on the 1st of the month, after 30 days
- Flexible spending
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Additional Life/AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness
- Voluntary Whole Life
- Legal program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Direct deposit
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Free coffee, filtered water, popcorn
- Taco Truck Fridays
*PREMIUM FOR BI-LINGUAL (English/Spanish)*
*SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR 3rd SHIFT*
- Processes alerts in compliance with contractual obligations and provides timely, accurate and effective troubleshooting of hardware and software issues with customers’ equipment and systems. Communicates via inbound and outbound telephone calls with electronic monitoring (EM) program participants and community based organizations and individuals. Uses web-based computer system for tracking, information gathering and documentation of calls.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes alerts and responds to customer inquiries made by phone or email.
- Answers inbound phone calls, and troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves hardware and software issues with customer equipment. Escalates issues for resolution as necessary.
- Communicates via inbound and outbound telephone calls with EM program participants. Provides prompt resolution to inquiries by providing accurate and appropriate information.
- Accurately documents calls and updates records in required systems.
- Escalates complaints and complex calls to management for follow up as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate.
- Successful completion of internal Correctional Specialist I – Mon certification after initial training period, and annual recertification testing.
- One year of call center experience is preferred.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment testing to include spelling, grammar and typing of at least 35 words per minute.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and pre-employment drug testing.
- Successful training and certification on Company hardware and software systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong ability to diagnose, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Ability to meet contractual deadlines.
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of all programs, systems and procedures to perform job effectively.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
- Ability to develop knowledge and understanding of, and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.