Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service and Sales Representative - Spanish
We'rehiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptionalcustomer service experiences as a BilingualHealthcare Licensed Insurance Agent -Spanish with TTEC in Duluth, Georgia.TTEC is offering you the chance to gain your license all on us.
Acceptingdigital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees:Apply online, or via text ‘TTEC' to 97211 to connectwith us.
COVID-19Note: During the pandemic, all our TTEC Duluth employees are working from home. Therefore, all applications andinterviews are virtual. To facilitate the short-term remote new hireorientation and training environment for new hires, we are prioritizing thoseindividuals with their own Windows-based PC and high-speed internet. Because of this, after you apply, you will be sent an email inviting you totake what we lovingly call the Initial Systems Assessment (orISA). This checks your system for compatibility toours. When we are able to return to normal operations, this willalso shift from a work from home environment back to our location. Nothaving your own PC does not disqualify you from the job, but we may have towait to start you until we return to normal operations.
Now,more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliverhumanity to business - and it's more relevant than ever before in today'senvironment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose thatmatters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, andsupport our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazingexperiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, buildcustomer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guidingprinciple: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more humandeliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
We will train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so that you canprovide the highest level of service and advocacy to the people in need. We are seeking dedicated and reliable individuals interested in takingtheir customer service career to the next level and join our HealthInsurance Career Development Program. In this program, TTEC will:
- Provide FREE licensing course
- Assure flexible and additional study sessions
- Cover the cost of the exam fees
- Pay yearly renewal of license while connected with TTEC
Upon successful completion of theState Exam and receipt of your State License, you will be considered foremployment as a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent to provide salessupport for the customers of a nationally-recognized health insuranceorganization. This is a free course to you required to be eligible forthe license insurance agent role and this means you will earn a higher wagethan for our customer service representatives. The time in the course isyour only investment in this long-term growth opportunity for yourself and yourfamily.
Additionally, we provide those thatmove onto the Licensed Healthcare Insurance Sales role like you with:
- Competitive hourly wage plus performance-based bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid product knowledge, customer service, and sales training
What You'll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whetherit's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-relatedproducts with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be thedifference between their customer experience being just average or anexceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in yourfield, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of servicepossible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't betaught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you helpcustomers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll alsohave a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy,family-friendly atmosphere.
Once you become a Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent, on a typical day,you'll
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverage and selecting the right products, services and best solutions to meet their personal health and financial needs
- Be providing full life cycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
- Aptitude and tenacity to be learn about what it takes to become a licensed healthcare insurance associate including passing the state licensing exam (and yes we will help those who take it seriously and accept our coaching are extremely likely to pass on the first try a few have to take it again and yes... we'll help you through that too!)
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
Apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? Aftersuccessfully completing the online application, please make your communicationlines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to sharethis opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working withfriends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, activeduty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready inthe civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects.Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interactwith our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity andadapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. Weare looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Whereinnovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is asimportant as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazingcustomer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin sidein receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in sales, retail,restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join ourhealthcare associates' team.
For more information about TTEC or other jobs in Duluth, GA visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social mediato engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTECrequires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass abackground check, and, depending on the location and client program, tosuccessfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.