Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Technical Support Representative - Spanish
Job Reference #: 02RQE
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Bilingual Technical Support Representative - Spanish.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online, via text ‘TTEC' to 97211 (Standard Msg & data rates may apply), or call 724.425.8202 / 724.425.8203 to connect with us.
To be eligible for this work from home position, the following requirements must be met:
* Be able to pick up equipment from TTEC's office
* Internet speed at no less than 25 mbps as validated by FAST.com
* Ability to hardwire (ethernet) to the modem or router for this at-home employment
* Has a quiet home workspace
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your "get it done", high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
On a typical day, you'll
* Delivers friendly and helpful customer support to users who subscribe to the services offered by the Field Technology department
* Gathers user's information and determines the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
* Troubleshoots software and mobile data computer problems
* Assists users on proper use of application software
* Researches required information using available resources.
* Identifies and escalates priority issues when required.
* Stays current with system information, changes and updates.
* Identifies and assesses customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table along with the following:
* Excellent bilingual communication skills in English and Spanish
* 1 year of Customer Service Experience
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Competency using MS Windows and other computer applications
* Friendly and outgoing personality essential
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Must be able to work well in a team environment
* Proficient writing, communication and problem-solving skills
* Good understanding of technical aspects of PCs, MACs, tablets and mobile devices
Apply Today: Call 724.425.8202 / 724.425.8203 or apply online today:
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Thank you for your interest in TeleTech Please click the link below to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!