Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Corporate Counsel
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a EMEA Senior Corporate Counsel.
As a Legal professional, we know you're in high demand. And we know it's important you find the right fit for your future. Have ideas you want to contribute? We're listening. Looking for exposure to different clients, different technologies? It's what we do. Want to make an impact on the future? We're innovating every day. Teamwork key? You'll have the opportunity to work on global projects with a knowledge-thirsty, international team. Join our inclusive Legal team and you'll help create meaningful employee experiences that drive memorable customer experiences.
The position will be based in one of our EMEA locations in Netherlands, Greece, or Bulgaria. Our Senior Corporate Counsel will be the lead counsel for one or more of TTEC's strategic business units in EMEA. The successful candidate will provide advice and proactive support as well as manage complex legal and business issues relating to TTEC's operations in EMEA. As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to be mentored and given the growth tools to move into a high caliber, professional role with TTEC's International Legal Team.
- Graduate of an accredited law school and admission to practice in at least one jurisdiction.
- 5 to 9 years of Post Qualified Experience.
- Ability to complete the job responsibilities with full independence and with little to no supervision.
- Broad background in the preparation, drafting, negotiation, closure and interpretation of labor agreements, including but not limited to collective bargaining agreements and experience in litigation of labor issues. Experience in addressing complex global and cross jurisdictional commercial transactions with large multinational companies. Experience in a large law firm or a combination of law firm and corporation is a plus.
- Experience in negotiating client (outbound) and supplier (inbound) agreements.
- Experience in corporate matters of multinational corporations. Drafting of BOD resolutions, POAs, shareholder's minutes and other corporate documentation
- Experience providing strategic advice and counsel to company leaders on legal and business matters.
- Transactional experience in Europe, the Middle East, Africa a plus.
- Ability to resolve out of the ordinary legal problems on the spot and provide sound guidance for adequate solutions to your clients.
- Strong organizational skills, uncanny ability to prioritize tasks appropriately, able to create, maintain and track progress reports, attention to detail and the ability to successfully interact at all company levels.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Greek, Arabic, Polish or Spanish are a great plus.
Rights and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and controlling TTEC's legal portfolio, including labor matters and litigation, corporate and contractual matters independently with little to no supervision across various jurisdictions in Europe.
- Directly responsible for setting the strategy, drafting, negotiation and management of client and supplier contracts, including but not limited to non-disclosure agreements, technology licenses, alliance and strategic partnership agreements, technology reseller arrangements, subcontracts, master services agreements, supplier and outsourcing agreements and the like.
- Directly responsible for designing and implementing processes to streamline the legal support for TTEC entity(ies) in the country/region.
- Responsible for tracking litigation, trends, root cause analysis and to develop strategies and training to curb litigation.
- Responsible for Code of Conduct compliance, training, enforcement and investigations.
- Responsible for identifying, adapting or creating corporate policies in accordance to applicable local laws.
- Responsible for managing Transfer of Undertakings or going concern transactions
- Involved in the negotiation, interpretation and enforcement of executed contracts, supplier contracts and other matters affecting client and supplier relationships, which will require appropriate research, advice, correspondence and follow-up instruments.
- Responsible for spend analytics and evaluating business processes to identify Sourcing opportunities that will generate cost savings and process improvements in the region.
- Works with cross-functional teams to develop project requirements, conduct RFP's, evaluate proposals, define and execute negotiation strategies, produce comprehensive contracts, implement and manage preferred suppliers.
- Provide proactive advice on legal and legislative matters that affect the Company and applicable business units.
- Duties also include the development/update of processes, standard contract forms and tools. Provides training on legal and contractual matters to internal target audiences.
- Support of M&A due diligence and other Legal Department endeavors as appropriate
- Manages outside counsel and is responsible to care for and improve legal expenses.
- Designs process and strategy in connection with the company's suppliers and cost reduction initiatives.
- Oversees the selection and RFP process for the provision of goods and services to the company
- Shall be flexible to encompass other duties within your skill set to support the needs of the Legal Department and the Company.
- Carry out and complete internal investigations relative to policy violations and other employment complaints in support of the Compliance Team.
- Performs all other tasks, assigned by the immediate manager, in accordance with his/her qualifications.
- Prescribes, to the level of its powers, corrective and preventive actions related to the optimization and improvement of the work on the campaigns he/she is responsible for.
- Has the right to be introduced to his/her performance assessment, as well as to express opinion about the assessment (in general or about a certain criteria).
- Follows the established company ethics and politics for work with customers and employees.
- Works conscientiously for preserving company secrets and all information brought to his/her knowledge during the work process, including trade information and any other information about the company's functioning.
- Executes all procedures, regulated by QMS (Quality Management System) and ISMS (Information Security Management System). If a non-efficient procedure is determined he/she must inform the immediate manager.