Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temporary Trainer - Bilingual Spanish
- Achieve 100% of training completion goals.
- Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each training goal and class.
- Understand and Improve the key success metrics associated with training goals.
- Deliver excellent customer service and communication.
- Escalate training issues as appropriate
- Fluent in Spanish
- Background in training and/or adult learning
- Strong understanding of TTEC 's business, core values, and goals
- High customer service orientation
- Great interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
- Strong coaching shills
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos, Tandberg or ability to learn technology quickly
- Call center experience
- Three years in a leadership/supervisory role desired
- Previous experience with the following is desired but not required:
- Experience with a Luxury Brand
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Automotive experience (call center, dealership)
- Hospitality experience
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.