Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager – Allied Universal Janitorial Services
at Allied Universal
The Account Manager is responsible for coordinating and overseeing Security Operations and Security Professionals for the account to which they are assigned. The position is also responsible for maintaining client relations, directing, coordinating and overseeing all activities of the onsite Security staff, including hiring, supervisory development, training and operations functions at the assigned properties in accordance with client requirements and company standards. In addition the Account Manager is tasked to meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality customer service. Maintains or oversees maintenance of weekly operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned security personnel. Provides after-hour emergency response as required.
ResponsibilitiesAccount Manager – Allied Universal Janitorial Services Position Type Full Time Req ID 2020-420859
Allied Universal Janitorial Services (AUJS) division is a dynamic, progressive, quality conscious client focused janitorial company with an on-going commitment to professional and personalized service. No matter what the type of project, our experienced team is able to excel in all situations and have an environmentally-preferable cleaning solutions for to our clients. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more!
The AUJS Account Executive is accountable for day-to-day operations of an assigned account, including hiring, training, disciplining and terminating staff. Build, improve and maintain relationships with client and employees: develop & retain staff; coordinate needed support services and solve problems to effectively run the account. Provide quality customer service. Maintains maintenance of weekly operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned janitorial personnel. Provides after-hour emergency response as required.
- Supervise the day to day janitorial operations of an assigned Customer Sites
- Manage a team of janitorial staff with scheduling, payroll, and training
- Ensure the Client Sites are provided with high quality janitorial services
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both customer and employees
- Handle any escalated issues or situations appropriately
- Assure that employee grievances are heard and resolved
- Manage uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles utilized at the account(s), maintaining appropriate inventories and meeting customer/company requirements
- Take a proactive role in communicating with the Customer and meeting their needs; meet with regularly, listen to issues, provide expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Enforce Allied Universal policies as outlined in the handbooks, handouts and on the company portal
- Bi-lingual Spanish / English (read, write and speak)
- 1 year of experience of business management/operations/supervisory experience in facilities or client-focused site.
- Excellent computer skills: excel, word and power point
- Communication skills verbal and written
- Preferred to have experience managing in a union environment
- Ability to work flex schedule (different call times daily)
- Minimum two years management experience, cleaning experience not required
- Experience in the janitorial industry and/or the ability to be trained in the janitorial industry
Physical/Mental Requirements and working environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via telephone), and be able to read computer screens, correspondence and report
- The employee must occasionally walk, reach with hands and arms, and lift or move up to 30 pounds. May be required to climb stairs, ladders or ramps
- The job is generally performed in various an of?ce setting, and the employee may be subject to related conditions such as dust
- The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, ) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of business day due to train
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.