University of New Mexico
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Specialist (UNMTemps) - req# 13838
at University of New Mexico
|Working Title||Operations Specialist (UNMTemps)|
The University of New Mexico’s Project ECHO has an exciting opportunity to join our Replication Team as an Operations Specialist. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, thrive on going above and beyond to help people and would like to be part of an innovative department that provides flexibility and telecommuting options, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! The Replication Team will be hiring several Operation Specialists, one will be required to be fluent in Spanish (speaking, reading, listening, and writing). Project ECHO’s Replication Department support organizations outside of UNM who want to implement and adopt the ECHO model through training and technical assistance.
As a successful Operations Specialist, you will be the lead point of contact for organizations interested in becoming ECHO partners by providing information and support, being an ambassador for the ECHO brand, and maintaining long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our partners. You will play an integral role in:
* Providing guidance to partners to successfully launch ECHO programs by consulting and educating on process and requirements
* Acting as a liaison between new partners and existing programs for support and connection with the larger MetaECHO community
* Overseeing the full partner life cycle, including coordinating and following up on timelines, ensuring partners meet their required milestones to launch by assisting and guiding them through the planning process, ensuring all ECHO training requirements are met in alignment with launch schedules
* Overseeing and managing strategic planning for partners by identifying key goals for partners’ programs and ensuring these are incorporated into program planning processes
* Assisting with the management and facilitation of Immersion training for new programs and training partners on using the ECHO tools
* Compiling status reports on trainings and hub/program launches and assisting with gathering quality data for the ECHO movement. Ensuring reports are provided timely to meet organizational and quality standards
* Coordinating the contract process, guiding partners in the completion or contracts that ensure fidelity to the model. Project ECHO is a telementoring and distance-learning program with partners all over the world
Work hours outside of normal business hours may be required. We are fortunate to have access to advanced technology, which will require some teleworking.
Project ECHO prides itself on being a values-based organization. Our seven values include: Service to the Underserved, Demonopolize Knowledge, Mutual Trust and Respect, Teamwork, Excellence and Accountability, Innovation and Learning and Joy of Work. We strive to find individuals who can embrace and exemplify these values.
Project ECHO is grant funded and has received support from the NM Legislature, the University of New Mexico and the New Mexico Department of Health. We are growing exponentially, serving communities around the globe. By joining our team, you will be part of a movement that is leading the way in technology-based healthcare initiatives and will support our vision to touch the lives of 1 billion people by 2025!
Days & Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Anticipated Start Date: To be determined
Projected End Date: Twelve (12) months from date of hire
Parking Arrangements: Responsibility of the selected employee
UNMTemps provides staffing solutions to UNM departments requesting temporary employees as positions become available due to a vacancy, when regular employees are absent, for peak work periods, and for special events. As such, UNMTemps assignments/positions may end with little or no advance notice.
|Conditions of Employment|
High school diploma or GED; at least 7 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
|Campus||Health Sciences Center (HSC) - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||Project ECHO (259B)|
|Staff Type||Temporary - Full-Time|
|Pay||Monthly: $2,596.53 - $3,894.80|
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||No|
|For Best Consideration Date||10/9/2020|
Only applications submitted throughthe official UNMJobs site will be accepted. If you are viewing this jobadvertisement on a 3rd party site, pleasevisit UNMJobs to submit an application.Please submit a current resume and a cover letter. On the resume, please indicate whether previous job listed were full-time or part-time positions. If part-time, please include amounts of hours worked each week. Please also include month and year for start and end dates for each job listed. Instructions for cover letter: please describe how you meet the preferred qualifications in the posting. Official transcripts, High SchoolDiploma or GED certificate will be required for hire. Please see minimum qualifications for specifics.
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.