Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Service Agent
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Position Summary: The Client Service Agent position is responsible for the day-to-day operations, including handling inbound inquiries from the TriumphPay phone queue. The CSA is responsible for processing vendor records, payment status inquiries, client outreach, updates on records, setup of QuickPay and Select Carrier options, and detailed problem resolution through troubleshooting and other various requests in the TriumphPay systems. The ideal candidate will have experience in client service and will actively demonstrate the commitment to client retention and teamwork.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering and managing inbound inquiries from clients in a prompt and courteous manner while documenting relevant information clearly and concisely in the necessary TriumphPay systems.
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify areas for follow-up to better assist the client with their needs and resolve issues.
- Provide first-call resolution when troubleshooting inquires.
- Maintain an availability percentage of 98% daily or higher.
- Communicate and partner with clients tactfully and empathetically to resolve issues.
- Offer support and solutions to clients in accordance with the department standards and policies.
- Introduce carriers to the various options for payment including QuickPay and Select Carrier options.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, accuracy, quantity, and quality. Each agent must have a 90% answer rate, with a minimum of 60 calls handled a day.
- Go above and beyond in providing excellent client service to exceed the expectations of both internal and external clients.
- Provide backup assistance to the ticketing system and intercom chats as directed by leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education
- A college degree is preferred; will consider high school graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced client service office environment.
- Knowledge of freight, transportation, and/or logistics industry is preferred.
- Accounts payable experience a plus.
- Experience using Mitel or a similar platform preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Professional client service and Microsoft Office skills to effectively process client requests.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent client service while meeting funding deadlines.
- Demonstrates commitment to problem solving and resolution.
- Must be able to multi-task in a high volume in an operation center.
- Ability to perform under deadline pressure.
- Ability to analyze issues independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and directions given by manager.
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.