Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- US-CA-La Habra
- Clinical Programs
- Regular Full-Time
- Additional positions and locations available
Full-Time, Part-Time and Per Diem Positions available!
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, acupuncture, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. Competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Assess, determine and provide a full spectrum of psychosocial support programs to children (ages 5-18), adults and families.
- Develop individual care plans, support patient efforts to comply with plans, counsel high risk patients, consult with physicians and therapy staff in assessing client/family needs in relation to the medical efforts to comply with plans and conduct group education
- Stay current on all state/federal/local support programs
- Review protocols annually
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work or related field
- Must be Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Minimum three years' experience in counseling patients
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Certified in addictions counseling, or comfortable in handling addiction-related issues
- Experience as clinical supervisor preferred
- Valid CA driver's license, vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to see adults and children
- Basic computer knowledge, internet use and MS Office