Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Per Diem (on-call)
- Call Center
- Per Diem (on call)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in seven clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. You will make a difference in the lives of others. Every day, you will make an impact on your community.
We have a very competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, AD&D & disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees.
VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Now hiring operator's for our call center in a challenging and fast paced environment. To greet callers and handle inquiries and appointments via the telephone in a professional and timely manner. Enter accurate and current demographic and insurance information in the computer for each patient. Adhere to current productivity requirements for department. Work is performed in an enclosed environment.
- Make appointments for all clinics
- Answer all incoming telephone and transfer calls in a timely and appropriate manner
- Enter demographic data or verify current data
- Enter insurance policies and verifies policy numbers
- Print daily schedule and confirm the next day appointments
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum six months office or other customer service experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Minimum one year medical office experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the Clinics, providers and procedures performed
- Knowledge of the Clinic products and services
- Knowledge of health care delivery systems and the ability to use that knowledge in assisting clients to access necessary health care services