Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Service Rep. - Float
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- 40 hrs/wk (M-Th 9am - 6pm, F-8am-5pm, 1 Saturday per month)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit multi-specialty outpatient clinic. Providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. We offer competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Provide front desk coverage where and as needed
- Check in patients through creating encounters
- Communicate with patients their length of visit and inform them of the progress
- Verify insurance/program eligibility
- Make follow-up appointments
- Perform financial and eligibility screening for clinic programs
- Check-out patients, including collecting required payments
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum two years Patient Service experience in a clinical/medical environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation