Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physician / Family Medicine
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Part-Time
Full-Time, Part-Time and Per Diem available!
Direct and provide outpatient care to clinic patients and ensure quality assurance. Provide primary care to clinic outpatients including physical examinations, making diagnoses, determining course of treatment, providing and supervising appropriate treatment, prescribing medications and documenting patient files. Participate in and support quality assurance programs; supervise patient care professionals, technicians and other staff.
Vista Community Clinic is a non-profit organization that is working to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most.
- Provide direct primary care and ambulatory outpatient care to clinic patients
- Provide in-service training to clinic staff to increase staff awareness and to facilitate better patient care
- Participate in the development of clinic protocols and procedures to ensure quality medical care
- Participate in utilization and peer review programs which evaluates the quality of the medical staff and medical services being performed at the clinics
- Provide supervision and consultation to physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Provide consultation services to practitioners by telephone accessibility as necessary
- Current Medical License in state of California; board eligible or certified
- Master’s Degree in the medical field
- Current CPR certification
- DEA license
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Knowledge of community health centers, and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and managed care systems
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred