Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Clinical Support
- Regular Part-Time
- 8 hrs/wk (Tuesday 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Treat a variety of foot, ankle and lower-leg conditions.
- Assess, diagnose and provide care for foot, ankle and lower-leg problems
- Manage charcot and diabetic foot infections
- Give advice and instruction on foot and ankle care and on general wellness techniques
- Prescribe medications as needed
- Must be licensed in Podiatric Medicine in the State of California.
- Master's degree with an emphasis in Podiatry
- Minimum three years' related experience
- Current CPR certification (BLS child, infant and adult)
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities